Consultant Nutritionist Dietitian
A few quotes from our clients
"Thank you for your input and contribution. Very significant!"
"We look forward to working with you again"
"You are a really good role model for dietitians"
Need some help to improve the nutritional quality of your brand of foods? Or creative ideas to better communicate the unique health benefits of products to health professionals, the media and consumers?
With more than 35 years combined experience, we provide an independent nutrition advisory service to food manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, advertising agencies, PR companies and law firms.
Some of the projects we have been involved with include:
- Presenting the latest food and wellness information to buyers of supermarkets to support new product placement
- Acting as spokesperson for media briefings and conducting numerous interviews for print, radio and TV media
- Starring in a healthy food product TV advertisement
- Advising on the nutritional formulation and re-formulation of food products and supplements
- Preparing copy for press releases, backgrounders and leaflets to support product launches
- Critically reviewing the scientific literature and preparing position papers, policies and government submissions
- Developing and editing educational leaflets for consumers, teachers, students, doctors and other health professionals
- Speaking at professional conferences and consumer shows on specific areas of health to support product growth
- Briefing public relations and advertising agency staff on food and nutrition issues relevant to a product or category
- Developing issues management documents to brief spokespeople on potential circumstances related to their product
- Designing wellness programs on behalf of corporations for use with their clients and the public
- Assessing serious injury cases and preparing expert witness reports for use in legal proceedings
- Developing scientific programs for conferences, preparing speaker briefs and liaising with presenters from overseas
To learn how we could add value and help you grow your market, please contact us at the Nutrition and Wellbeing Clinic.