Ever feel overwhelmed at the supermarket?
Want to make smarter choices when shopping for food?
Join us for an exciting and info packed supermarket tour, designed to improve your confidence in making healthier food choices!
Here's what you will learn to do:
- Read food labels using easy benchmarks for 'high' and 'low' nutrient content
- Understand what product manufacturers don't want you to know about on-pack claims such as 94 % fat free, lite, cholesterol free and low GI
- Find out the real meaning of organic, free range, grass fed and other novel marketing claims
- Discover Superfoods to better manage medical conditions such as type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol and arthritis
- Identify the best products to buy for you and your family
In a nutshell, you will become supermarket savvy and never look at product shelves in the same way again! You'll cut through the clutter and the attention grabbing claims to more quickly determine whether a foodstuff is for you.
Virtual Supermarket Tour - How to Stock a Healthy Pantry
|Next Tour Date: Wednesday, 24th May 2017
Time: 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
|RSVP: 18th May 2017
Cost: $70 (includes handouts)
At this interactive small group seminar we'll take you through the aisles from the comfort of your own chair, using audiovisual equipment, and show you easy ways to stock your pantry with more wholesome products!
Or Call us NOW on (02) 9899 5208 to make your booking.