Peach & Passionfruit Shake
This shake is a great way to have a nutritious, phytoestrogen-rich liquid breakfast when you are in a hurry. It’s also high in fibre to help keep you regular.
- 2 cups canned, sliced peaches, drained
- Pulp from 2 large passionfruit
- 1 ½ cups low-fat soy milk
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP linseed, ground
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Purée all the ingredients in a blender until you have a smooth, thick shake.
- Add slightly more honey for a sweeter taste, if desired.
- Serve in tall glasses.
Per serve: energy 958 kJ (228 Cal); protein 9 g; fat 2 g; saturated fat 0 g; cholesterol 0 mg; carbohydrate 47 g; fibre 7 g; calcium 242 mg; iron 2 mg