Should you see a dietitian?
What could you get out of it?
- Are you tired of yo-yo dieting and want to learn the proven lifestyle habits for permanent weight loss?
- Do you suffer from pain and stiffness associated with arthritis or the discomfort of interstitial cystitis?
- Do you have diabetes or trouble keeping your sugar levels within the desirable range?
- Do you need to take medication for high cholesterol or blood pressure?
- Are you at risk of osteoporosis or have a family history of cancer?
- Do you regularly experience symptoms of irritable bowel, such as constipation or bloating?
- Are you living with the discomfort of indigestion and reflux?
- Would you like to get fit and healthy but are confused about the right eating approach for you?
- Are you experiencing the 'middle age spread', where your waist measurement is more than 80 cm if you are female or 94 cm if you are male?
- Are you struggling to get pregnant and have a history of PCOS and insulin resistance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions a dietitian can help you. Dietitians can show you easy ways to plan a healthy menu for your entire family while addressing your individual concerns. We can also teach you simple tricks to makeover your pantry and save time and money!
Why wait? Call us today to arrange for your personal consultation.